April 30, 2009
- Bill allows legal aid to train GALs.
- 'Civics education is about teaching students how to think'.
- Justice Labarga is sworn in.
- Clerks bills refined: both the House and Senate measures provide for greater budget scrutiny.
- Bar supports stronger attorney-client privilege for public agencies.
- Bar's new budget includes no increase in membership fees.
- Foreclosure task force gets to work: panel wants to hear from lawyers dealing with the issue.
- Diversity symposium set for Annual Convention.
- Board conceptually approves judicial candidate questionnaire.