July 01, 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Governor signs clerk oversight legislation.
- Adoption and education law approved for certification.
- Arizona's e-filing pioneer: biggest barrier is changing people.
- SCHS launches effort to secure former justices' chamber papers.
- The pros and cons of shackling juveniles: court hears oral arguments on rule governing the use of restraints on children in juvenile court.
- Who's responsible for housing the state's conflict counsels? The counties won at the circuit level and the state has taken its case to the first DCA.
- Not many attorneys moonlight as anchors.
- Florida lawyer braves the cold of Russia to teach law.
- Board wraps up budget work.