August 01, 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- History comes alive: those who were there debate troubling times at the '70s era Supreme Court.
- Law schools: time to get practical?
- The counties are off the hook for housing conflict counsels: first DCA says state must pay for court appointed lawyers.
- FBBE rejects call for a blanket policy excluding all felons from admission.
- The time to move on creating a Statewide Office of the Children's Advocate is now.
- Survey seeks lawyers who have served in the U.S. armed forces: new feature allows members to update their profile.
- Legal groups honor Sen. Crist's work.
- Judges who return to practice should shelve their old title.
- Curington wins Pepper Award.