September 01, 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Board sets priorities: communication: diversity: member benefits: technology.
- Lawyers under pressure: 'my first encounter often finds a lost and frightened individual who is confused and often angered by having been singled out by the very institution to which they have earned membership and is now being seen as having it in for them'.
- Former prosecutor takes on clemency case.
- Miami's Bass to lead the ABA.
- Florida lawyer earns his fourth star.
- Senior lawyers.
- Judicial discipline.